Classic Land Rover is an exciting new monthly magazine dedicated to Series and the classic Land Rovers. Written by enthusiasts, it is the complete guide to buying, owning, running, driving, repairing, modifying and restoring pre-nineties Land Rovers and Range Rover classics.
Regular features include:
- Tech and Toolbox - sections dedicated to comprehensive workshop and practical Land Rover tasks.
- Restoration features - classic Land Rovers enthusiasts have restored.
- Vintage Britain – ‘out and about’ in interesting corners of Great Britain in classic Series Land Rovers.
- Journeys - tales of adventure and accounts; off-roading and greenlaning and trips further afield to and from other continents.
- Plus club reports and events, free classified reader adverts section and all the latest news from around the world.
And much much more!